Internet Explorer

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:41:20 UTC 2009

> Then in the Calorie Counter window, top right, I brought the pull down
> menu and selected "Delete this gadget" and it was removed.
>
> No problem here. Did I install a different Calorie Counter than you have
> tried with?

I know this is getting away from the OP and do not want to hijack the thread
but I have never been able to delete anything I have added.  Google Skins,
German Word of the Day, Real Estate Question of the Day, etc.  There is
something about the "save" function that does not work properly and it has
been that way over several versions of Ubuntu.

tab