Which ones are the viruses?

Anthony M. Rasat anthony.rasat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 05:21:11 UTC 2009

Ray Parrish wrote:
>Anybody have more experience with clamav? Someone who can tell which
files to delete?

How about to change your surfing behaviour instead? Use Ubuntu to surf internet, it will prevent you having hard time cleaning up afterwards.

I have minimum experience with Windows virus/malware combat but I think there is f-prot GUI application in Ubuntu repository.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
Manager - Technical, Network and Support Division
PT. Jawa Pos National Network
Graha Pena Jawa Pos Group Building, 5th floor
Jln. Raya Kebayoran Lama 12, Jakarta Selatan 12210
Indonesia.-
Phone 02132185562
Phone 081574217035
Fax 02153651465