Iphhone

Craig Huffstetler craig.huffstetler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:18:28 UTC 2009

I agree with Scott being an iPhone user myself. I depend on using VirtualBox
for my iPhone needs. It works great.

If you can stick with Scott's option #1 you will be happy. If not, the other
options will work (I have tried them all), but their difficulty levels are
exactly as stated. Plus, sometimes #3 will get you into more trouble than
it's worth.

Scott wrote:

>     1. Install Windows in a virtual machine using VirtualBox [1]. This
> is probably the best, most practical solution, if your hardware
> is beefy enough to support it (> 1GB RAM, >1 GHz processor would

be my minimal suggestion; more is always better)

For the more advanced options (2/3), please view the following link for
detailed instructions:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PortableDevices/iPhone

Good luck!

- Craig