[OT]Gmail change?

Timothy-Allen Albertson timothyallen.albertson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:18:19 UTC 2009

i give the mob until August to go after obama

Timothy-Allen Albertson
Registered Linux User  No. 482284
Registered Ubuntu User No. 25839
Amateur Radio Station KG6IRH/0-
Technician Class License Since 2001
Echolink Node No. 48255
Latitude: 41.254887 (41° 15' 17'' N)
Longitude: -95.852753 (95° 51' 9'' W)
Grid Square: EN21bg
12  ...In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our
wives, and our children...  Book of Mormon--Alma 46:12