md5sum from nautilus

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 23 12:19:21 UTC 2009

Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> It's been solved, thanks to you on the Nautilus script. Anyway, pls
> let me explain more:
> The source files are located in a network storage appliance (those
> cheap one from generic brand, not a fancy NAS or something). It
> doesn't have any console that we can ssh/telnet into. Only web based
> UI.

Are you sure it's really only a web-based interface?  If so, I'm unclear
 how you're doing md5sums at all (before downloading).  If it was
something like NFS or fish (ssh) I could see how that would be possible.
  It doesn't matter anymore I guess, but posting a sanitized version of
the source URL would perhaps clarify.

Matt Flaschen