I am being marked as spam.

Florian Diesch diesch at spamfence.net
Tue Feb 17 15:35:06 UTC 2009

Paul Gupta <paul at guptaxpn.com> wrote:

> I am using a dreamhost account, and find that USERNAME at guptaxpn.com is being
> blocked by a number of spam filters, what would you suggest to remedy
> the situation. I'm only asking because I'm assuming that you are running
> your own servers, or are aware of such measures. I send a _very_ low volume of mails,
> and find that it is difficult to use my address with certain domains. Specifically pwcgov.org if that helps.

First you need to know why your mails are blocked. Do you get bounces
when you try to send mail? If so please post one of this bounces.

According to <http://www.dnsbl.com/> neither guptaxpn.com nor
the MXs of guptaxpn.com nor the mail server you used to send your
mail are listed in one of the blacklists you can search there.

   Florian
--
<http://www.florian-diesch.de/>