OT Internet wars

steve sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 13 13:36:01 UTC 2009

Chan Chung Hang Christopher wrote:
>> oh damn dude, now that makes sense to me, so your dl speeds are "pretty
>> close" to mine then, I have 15meg cable, and I believe its right around
>> 45 month, its in a bundle, but no contracts, 100 a month includes
>> digital cable.
>>
> 100 a month?! Geez, everything just costs more in the States...water,
> electricity, gas, mobile plans...but hey, you guys don't get the blasted
> air one gets in Hong Kong. Coal power station in your backyard anyone?

oh well im just as lucky as you then I see, coal fired nyseg plant is 5
miles down the road lol, and dont forget the NY property and sales
taxes, known in the nation as the one of the highest if not THE highest.
 but were getting way ot here, so ill bow out.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com

~ Netiquette ~