OT Internet wars

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:50:59 UTC 2009

>     Guys, here is what I did this morning. I called Qwest and arranged
> for what they call "Broadband Basic" which costs $10.00/mo and also
> ordered 1.5GB/sec Internet speed for $5.00/mo over the 250kb speed. This
> will get me away from the fight between the local company I know have,
> who is in court with Qwest.
>
>     My solution for email is gmail.com and as you can see I'm already
> using this. When this is all cut over on Feb. 17 I will still have the
> Internet but much faster, loose the old k5di at zianet.com I have had for
> years, but Gmail will still work, barring all the things that can change
> :-)
>
> Karl

20090212 1349 GMT-5

Since you are already moving to another email system, why not choose an
address that you like :D

Google allows you to get your own URL to use for your email.

If I move from where I am to gmail I would take wadesmart.com with me
as, besides my name, its the most simplest way I have of communicating
with people.

Just a thought.

karl at karlflarsen.com???

Wade