8.10 problems

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Fri Feb 6 04:12:52 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, I gave you that package name from memory earlier, and I blew
it. This is the actual name, and this time I copied and pasted it from
synaptic so I couldn't make a mistake again.

displayconfig-gtk

The first dash doesn't exist in the proper name of the package. Give
that one a try and see where it gets you.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com