Wi Fi not found by default problem though i m now installed intrepid

Nay Myo Win rim.riaz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:32:04 UTC 2009

here is out put.!!!

*root at naymyowin-laptop:~# sudo lshw -C network*

**

*  *-network               *

**

**

*       product: RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller*

**

*       vendor: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.*

**

*       physical id: 0*

**

*       bus info: pci at 0000:02:00.0*

**

*       logical name: eth0*

**

*       version: 02*

**

*       serial: 00:1e:33:3b:4d:74*

**

*       capacity: 1GB/s*

**

*       width: 64 bits*

**

*       clock: 33MHz*

**

*       capabilities: pm msi pciexpress msix vpd bus_master cap_list
ethernet physical tp 10bt 10bt-fd 100bt 100bt-fd 1000bt-fd autonegotiation*

**

*       configuration: autonegotiation=on broadcast=yes driver=r8169
driverversion=2.3LK-NAPI duplex=half latency=0 link=no module=r8169
multicast=yes port=twisted pair*

**

*  *-network DISABLED*

**

**

*       physical id: 1*

**

*       logical name: pan0*

**

*       serial: 22:d8:36:86:cd:e3*

**

*       capabilities: ethernet physical*

**

*       configuration: broadcast=yes driver=bridge driverversion=2.3
firmware=N/A link=yes multicast=yes*

**
*root at naymyowin-laptop:~# *

* *