Best Motherboard for Ubuntu

Justin eqisow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:50:48 UTC 2009

This thread is now officially way off-topic, but whatever. ;)

12 hours a day 7 days a week is probably an underestimate for me,
unfortunately. To me light on dark themes ease eye restraint more than
anything. The black on white you see on most web pages and default themes is
a (bad) holdout from the print era. The theme is easy to change (in Ubuntu,
of course). Firefox can change page colors, but often mars them pretty badly
in the process.

On the other hand, I've worn glasses since I was seven, so I apparently
don't treat my eyes very well.

To sort of remain relevant to the topic, if you can find a DVI board for
only a few dollars more it's probably a good idea, but a >50% price
difference is pretty big.

Justin