data shredder

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Tue Dec 22 14:06:05 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> 	Mine was open at first, but I discovered very local users
> were using my Internet. So I added a password. How is it that
> you have no local users?

I am sure I do. I kind of wish I had more--I have more trouble with
interfering access points (lots) than any problems I ever have with
other users on my access point (none). If more people used my access
point and didn't have their own, maybe I would have less interference
and better results.

-kb, the Kent who doesn't see the problem in others using his bits as
long as he gets the bits he wants.