How to install Thunderbird3

Mani manikantannaren at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:31:30 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am new to Ubuntu(Just installed and trying to locate software). And
this is the first time I am working (with a serious intent) on Linux. I
am not able to find new releases of Netbeans and Thunderbird in the
UBuntu Software center or the Synaptic package manager. Does it take
some time for new versions of software or new software to appear in
these centers?

PS: I am already in love with the Ubuntu Desktop.

Cheers
--
*Mani/Naren/Iyer*
/The secret of walking on water is knowing where the stones are/