Car news

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 04:55:12 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 12/7/09, Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:

From: Christopher Chan <christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk>
Subject: Re: Car news
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 10:41 PM

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> And you trim too damn much so that one can't tell who said what.  Can't
> you just leave
> the stuff at the top of the post that says who posted/replied to the email.

Still practicing. Still helping Karl out?

Thanks, that's better.  However, I don't think anyone can help Karl except himself.  He must like to eat his feet because he's always putting them in his mouth.  I even defended him in the past but probably not again.  Don't know where he comes off saying someone isn't even an American especially someone like NoOp.  How would Karl even know?  I doubt he ever reads the full headers.
Thanks for following my suggestion,

Leonard Chatagnier

lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net