Car news

NorthernSuze northernsuze at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:48:34 UTC 2009

2009/12/7 Andrew Kane <googoleyes at gmail.com>
> Anyway, this original poster is clearly off-topic. If this were a
> closely-moderated list, he would have (and possibly has) received a
> warning long before now. If it is an unmoderated list, there is little
> we can do apart from each filtering his email address.
>
> In the meantime, Karl, I hope you will peruse this link:

>From experience on other lists with those who don't seem be able to
learn, the only way to deal with them is to ignore them, making
liberal use of the [DELETE] button. No response they go elsewhere to
get their kicks. Personally I notice certain names and don't even
bother opening the email.

And a note of thanks to everyone here for sharing their time and
wisdom to teach about this great operating system.
Suzanne