pulse audio networking

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:48:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> When you get to the stage that you want to output the sound from the
> laptop to your system's speakers (or vs a vs) post back & I'll give you
> the settings that I use to allow all of my test systems (without
> speakers) to port their sound to my system with speakers attached.

Well, I'm up and running again.  Been reading some of the pulse audio
stuff but am not really sure what I'm doing yet :-)   Just copying 35G
of data back over to my wife's laptop and installing Amarok (because
that's the best app I've seen - too bad it has to load KDE :-( )

Been playing with the Pulse Audio app on both ends and do not seem to
be able to get them to see each other yet.