where did my 2nd screen go?

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:00:06 UTC 2009

> My advice would be to remove all of them, make sure they are all gone,
> and then installing the one you want. The three methods are probably
> overwriting at least some of each others files, so removing one while
> retaining the other might not be so easy.

Ok, I did this and re-ran the 190 install and have verified that this
is the driver in place.  Of course I am still back to my problem where
it only sees my monitor and not my HDMI TV :-(

Any tips on that?

As mentioned, I had the TV showing up fine with the 185 driver
originally, but I wanted to run the latest driver and that's when
everything fell apart :-(

> You're close, it is a German name, but I am from the Netherlands ;)

Whoops, sorry.

Well, I hope you are having a happy Sinterklaas then :-)

cheers,
-Alan