Karmic 9.10 new kernel BAD!

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:52:37 UTC 2009

Tom H wrote:
>>> Karl, post the kernel(s) that you are writing about! Nobody has a clue
>>> as to which kernel(s) you are talking about. For your current kernel:
>>> $ uname -a
>
>> I posted it 3 times. I tried to write a bug but that is
>> broken. I am real tired of your request's.
>
> I never saw any email where you said which kernel you are complaining about.
>
> I assume that it is 2.6.31-15.50, which was released on November 22nd.

	The mystery gets thicker. I am on Karmic booted from
2.6.31-15-generic which was bad yesterday, but today it is
working fine. I have no problem with Firefox today and no
jitter on the desktop image.

	So will leave the puter up in this mode and see if over time
it gets bad.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI