MSI: Don't buy our webcam

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 17:07:30 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> I think it is getting better. Capitalizem always does. Most times by
>> fits, starts and reversals, but in the end and sometimes at a cost to
>> some, it gets better.  It only gets worse  when government interfears.
>> It is scaring the heck out of me that the government's attention has
>> turned to the internet.
>>

> http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/20/134200
> http://mobile.slashdot.org/story/09/06/29/1441209/Standard-Cellphone-Chargers-For-Europeans

I think any disatisfaction with any product to be used on Linux  is
reason  to warn us all especially when spending our hard earned monies.
I expect to be satisfied when spending money. I don't expect to be told
what to do with the product either and that is where Windows and I fall
out.  If they will let me tell them what to do with the money I pay
them, they may then be justified in telling me how many computers I can
put their software on or what ever else I may do with it. I also feel
the same about taxes but there seems nothing I can do about that except
grumble.

                                                 Doug