MSI: Don't buy our webcam

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 16:09:59 UTC 2009

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Douglas Pollard wrote:
>

>> You were likely talking to someone in India that does not know anything
>> about the product other than what they have rehearsed.  I don't think
>> they mean to be rude but when you get beyond their list of answers they
>> are reluctant to say much for fear of saying the wrong thing and getting
>> in trouble.
>>

> That's fine as far as it goes - but _support_ means that you then provide a
> way to escalate problems those people can't handle to someone who can.
> _This_ is not support.
>

>> Take heart it's getting better.
>>

> No, it's not.

I think it is getting better. Capitalizem always does. Most times by
fits, starts and reversals, but in the end and sometimes at a cost to
some, it gets better.  It only gets worse  when government interfears.
It is scaring the heck out of me that the government's attention has
turned to the internet.

         Doug