to get ubuntu cds in high quantity

Andrew Farris flyindragon1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 09:29:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 12:57 +0530, Tejas Bhosale wrote:
> dear sir
>
> my name is tejas bhosale...I am engineering student of mumbai
> university in india,our college arranging grand technical festival in
> coming february and i am the technical co-ordinator.So i want to
> request cds of ubuntu in large numbers to spread it in college crowd
> as gifts or prizes. there are more than 7000 students in our
> institution.its very large insti in mumbai.
> so we will need around 1000-1500 cds in janury or before.so please
> explain me the process so that my request will be aproved. It will be
> needed in january.not now.
> so please take a look at it and reply
> you can send us ur posters or ads for fest.as you will be nemed in our
> sponsers.think about it.please
>                                  thank you
>                                                          your faithfully,
>                                                          Tejas Bhosale
>

> Tejas Bhosale
> mobile no. +919870145195
> institution Y.T.I.E.T

To order CD's in large quantities see this page:
http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/purchase

You would probably want to contact Canonical directly about posters
(Check the 'Press' section here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/contactus ), or check out some of the
materials here: http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/ or here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing