to get ubuntu cds in high quantity

Tejas Bhosale tejasbhosale89 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:27:53 UTC 2009

dear sir

my name is tejas bhosale...I am engineering student of mumbai
university in india,our college arranging grand technical festival in
coming february and i am the technical co-ordinator.So i want to
request cds of ubuntu in large numbers to spread it in college crowd
as gifts or prizes. there are more than 7000 students in our
institution.its very large insti in mumbai.
so we will need around 1000-1500 cds in janury or before.so please
explain me the process so that my request will be aproved. It will be
needed in january.not now.
so please take a look at it and reply
you can send us ur posters or ads for fest.as you will be nemed in our
sponsers.think about it.please
                                 thank you
                                                         your faithfully,
                                                         Tejas Bhosale