Ubuntu Kernel PPA

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:41:30 UTC 2009

While looking for solutions to enabling an MSI Starcam 370i webcam, I
found a hint that later kernel versions (in paricular the -30 branch)
may support more USB devices, in particular webcams. I cannot find any
info on whether the Ubuntu Kernel PPA would therefore be of benefit,
nor can I find any info on the disadvantages of enabling that PPA.
Here is a link to the PPA for reference:
https://launchpad.net/~kernel-ppa

Where could I find this information? The PPA does not have a maling
list of it's own. Thanks in advance!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com