No subject

Tony Baldwin photodharma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:48:05 UTC 2009

raghavendra sridhar wrote:
> ya Thank you.How can i make interactions with others?

This isn't exactly a social platform (altough we do get OT at times).
If you have questions about how to use Ubuntu or diagnose and repair
a specific issue with the system, this is the place.
If you are just looking to be social and chat with other Ubuntu or Linux
users, there are groups on every social networking site on the internet
for that, and, I believe, there are forums for more social interaction
on canonical's ubuntu sites (as well as others).
Welcome aboard.
be well,
tony

--