vcr file

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 18:38:58 UTC 2009

I'm looking for some help and am willing to pay a reasonable price.  I
have a lot of video on a DVD  in ATI's proprietary VCR format.  The old
computer I wrote it on went up in smoke a good while back.  I would like
to convert it to mpeg 2 or some other format that I can work with In
Cinelerra. If someone here has a computer with ATI software for an ATI
video board I would be willing to pay them to convert this video file
for me.  I am told that it is some kind of old mjpeg file that has been
modified.

                                                                        Doug