Ubuntu's notion of free documentation ?

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Tue Aug 18 10:34:50 UTC 2009

Hi List,

catching up to current status in the OSS World (my TO: 5y), I'd like
to know what's Ubuntu's position is regarding the GFDL, do you follow
Debian who deemed it as devil's work around '04 or do you accept
immutable parts in Documentation?

I read
  http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ubuntustory/licensing

and although not explicitely mentioned I understand that GFDLed docs
may go into main.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de