Best cheap laptop for linux?

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:46:52 UTC 2009

> Mohamad, *Please* turn this *off* when replying to this list. *Nobody*
> on the list: 1) cares if you are just learning to use GnuPG/Enigmail,
> 2) will reply to your mail list post to you and the rest of the list
> via a secure response.

NoOP, I don't know where Mohamed is located in the world, but here in
the UK ISPs are **REQUIRED** by law to examine all email traffic and
"to maintain a reasonable intercept capability".  [The Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000 - see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/oct/24/qanda ] By using GnuPG I can
monitor whether my emails (to the list or anywhere else) have been
modified or interfered with.

NoOP, not every email I send has my signature on it but I shall use
GnuPG on this list if I think it relevant.  Although **you** may not
care about my security, I do. BTW I am not just learning to use GnuPG,
but have been doing so for a number of years, but I apologise for
any irritation my use of it will cause.

- --
Graham Todd