Best cheap laptop for linux?

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 14 00:43:09 UTC 2009

On 08/13/2009 04:54 PM, Mohamad Faizul wrote:
> n3mo wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>> I'm about to buy laptop. Can you recomend to me some models where linux run
>> well. I don't have enough money for some monster laptop, so I prefer cheap
>> ones.
>> Best wishes,
>> Ned
>

> Hi,
> i think cheap laptop like acer, compaq presario runs linux perfectly.
> i dont know if there is any this kind of laptops near your location

Oh my... yet another that sends 1 or 2 line replies with a 12 line "I'm
a GnuPG/Enigmail'ier sig:

Mohamad, *Please* turn this *off* when replying to this list. *Nobody*
on the list: 1) cares if you are just learning to use GnuPG/Enigmail, 2)
will reply to your mail list post to you and the rest of the list via a
secure response.