Video Card for 75 foot cable run

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Mon Aug 10 03:24:11 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 22:55 +0000, Mark C. Miller wrote:
> My question is, how or what do I take into account on a video card to
> determine ahead of time that it has the needed capacity?  I thought of
> new Netbook, but I'm just assuming that the video card will be
> insufficient.

Take the 100' cable with you when you shop.  They should have no problem
letting you hook up one of their display monitors to a display netbook.
Just keep that snake coiled and you shouldn't have any trouble.;)

This link should help you out a bit.  Wish I could be more helpful.

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux - simple; if you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."