Advice to upgrade graphics card

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Thu Aug 6 17:04:38 UTC 2009

Hi!

If you don't mind using proprietary drivers, go for an NVIDIA board.
Their Linux drivers are excellent.

If you insist on open-source purism... Pick ATI which has shown a better
attitude in publishing specs... so open source drivers are out, but they
are not as fancy as the NVIDIA ones.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*