question about /home on separate drive

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:40:20 UTC 2009

I should have said I wanted to as the question differently then.
If I ask the qu
estion differently and see a better option, Ill
take that option.

But I didnt piggyback on the thread - as I started the thread.

I fully appreciate all the information I received - which is why
I wanted to ask the question differently to be sure I have
the best possible option available to me.

Wade
Registered Linux User: #480675
Linux since June 2005