[OT] Can't print from OpenOffice to a Brother printer on Tuesdays

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 30 22:13:31 UTC 2009

On 04/30/2009 02:53 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> This must be the weirdest bug ever:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/255161/comments/28
>>
>> Just wanted to share this with you all.
>> Smile!
>>

> I once had a customer who's Ford Taurus "would drive east just fine,
> but would sputter and miss when driving west". 10 Internet Points to
> the detective who figures out what was wrong with his car!

Don't know the answer... but I had a 1963 MG that would sputter & die
when turning left. Turns out the distributor fastening bolt fell off &
every time I'd make a sharp left turn the centrifugal force would pull
the distributor out just enough to mess up the timing and kill the
engine. Duct taped it back in & left it that way until I sold it 2 years
later :-)