[OT] Can't print from OpenOffice to a Brother printer on Tuesdays

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:22:09 UTC 2009

> Don't know the answer... but I had a 1963 MG that would sputter & die
> when turning left. Turns out the distributor fastening bolt fell off &
> every time I'd make a sharp left turn the centrifugal force would pull
> the distributor out just enough to mess up the timing and kill the
> engine. Duct taped it back in & left it that way until I sold it 2 years
> later :-)

My first though when I read the first sentence was carburatuor: there
are untold millions of *-condition only problems with those floats and
whatnot. Nice to see something else to blame for a change!

Oh, and the Taurus in question was fuel-injected.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il