Problem with the Hardy updates?

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:11:41 UTC 2009

    I have a continous 1 update that when I try to get it down it
complains. Here is what I get:

Get:23 http://security.ubuntu.com hardy-security/multiverse Sources
[1105B]
Fetched 1234kB in 11s
(108kB/s)
W: GPG error: http://dl.google.com stable Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY A040830F7FAC5991
W: Failed to fetch cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386
(20080423)]/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz  Please use
apt-cdrom to make this CD-ROM recognized by APT. apt-get update cannot
be used to add new CD-ROMs

W: Failed to fetch cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386
(20080423)]/dists/hardy/restricted/binary-i386/Packages.gz  Please use
apt-cdrom to make this CD-ROM recognized by APT. apt-get update cannot
be used to add new CD-ROMs

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Karl