[OT] was Ubuntu has gone!

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Apr 23 10:34:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Nolan Cooper wrote:
>> It is very childish of those who publicly state in here they refuse or
>> may refuse to help someone just because that person top posts, I mean,
>> most of us (I know not all, but the vast majority) are adults here, not
>> 8yo's in a school playground, a lot of people in here need to seriously
>> grow up.
>>

> My! My! Res...
>
> You calling me a 8 year old??

If you stated that, then yep.

> Let's go back and look at all the loooong threads about top or
> bottom posting. shall we? The norm for this group is to bottom post.

I couldnt give a rats about it, unless you are a moderator you have NO
RIGHT to dictate to ANYONE how they should type, if you are so insecure
and pathetically childish that top posters make you feel the need to have a
cry about it on public list, then filter them out and then you want see
them, then go see a psychologist.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers