MISSING HARD DRIVE SPACE

MG m.s0128532 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:27:49 UTC 2009

Thanks for all the strange replies
I am have a degree so am clearly not subhuman and changed the capitals days
ago so you are being very unhelpful and annoying
I have found most of the space on most of the drives by mounting temporarily
but every time I restart have to repeat.
However at least 300 gigs is missing
I am still using Ubuntu
I am not entirely satisfied with it's support for external hard drives and
am considering Fedora however
I have not abused anyone tho user thorntreehome at gmail.com is a complete
dildo however for his unwarranted attack based on a line with capitals
expressing my concern which I have changed at people's reqeusts and which he
ignores as he can't read!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU READ THIS YOU DILDO!!!!