Xubuntu help please.

Abhishek sinha sinha.abhishek418 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:34:59 UTC 2008

Finally i got xubuntu 8.04 desktop edition live cd. I download it,
takes about 40 hrs from my dial up connection. Everything is ok. I
want to use only xubuntu now, but have some problems.

 1. No sound. I want sound drivers. Pl tell any site for linux audio
driver download.

2. I need to enter extra initializing command to connect my pc to the
internet. I configured my dial up number correctly (using wvdial) also
my modem was detected. But i am not able to connect, because i use
extra initializing command in windows (control panel-> phone and modem
options-> modems-> advanced tab).

I have some other problems also but once i connect to internet, i will
solve them (like i don't have mp3 codec).

Please mail me sinha.abhishek418 at gmail.com.

Any help is highly appreciated. Cheers.