Sun Java installation issues

Diogo Böhm zeekay.diogo at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:01:16 UTC 2008

Depends on what you mean with "latest", there's a quite updated version on
the repositories, which you can install accessing Synaptic and looking for
"sun-java6-jre", or alternatively going to a console and typing "sudo
apt-get install sun-java6-jre".

Now, if you're talking about installing the latest Java JRE version,
available on java.com, that has different steps, mentioned in it's own page
inside java.com.