Help Please

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:49:31 UTC 2008

Hi

On Thursday 11 September 2008 04:58:45 Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, NoOp wrote:

> >> First question is: Did you just copy the file to a CD?
> >>
> >> Second question is: Did you run the md5sum on the downloaded file to see
> >> if it was okay?
> >
> > You do realize that you are responding to a msg that was posted in
> > June... right? :-)
>
> Then why is it showing up now?
>
> --
> Bob Holtzman
> The most dangerous ones aren't the ones who don't know.
> They're the ones who don't know that they don't know.

I've seen this sorta thing before. I discussion group I was a part of was
deleted and yet the odd message came from it 3 months after it's deletion. I
just laughed and said the information superhighway had a cloverleaf bypass on
it and the traffic got lost. It'd be interesting to view the header of the
mail in question to see if it had been shunted around a bit

James