rolling Firefox back to 2.x

ruscook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 6 03:51:38 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>

>> Vinson Carrethers wrote:
>>

>>> ENOUGH!  Please take it off list.  Have some respect for rest of us.
>>>

>>     I hope it is taken off too. It is pointless and a waste of time.
>>

> Jeez guys.  Learn to use your kill files.  Everybody has a right to their
> say here, even if you don't want to read it.

Personally I enjoy reading the latest technical inaccuracies being
debated.... I've always known there are MANY much more knowledgeable
folk than me out there, but it's fun to read now and then, about those
more ignorant (even if there isn't many of them) :-)

--
Kind Regards Russell
sales at windsorcycles.com.au
ph. 02 4577 3209