rolling Firefox back to 2.x

Nik N niknot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:57:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is why I asked Nik from who is he protecting his information.

(information is not mine; user in question is not in IT trade).

>From someone who did not monitor the network beforehand, has the
physical possession of the computer some time (days, at least many
hours) after it was last powered down (nobody is busting doors here),
and might be inclined to spend tens of thousands of dollars to weasel
out of a contract worth a couple of millions; and would succeed if he
can make a claim about sites visited using a browser on that computer,
that would stand in the court of law. If there is any encrypted data on
that computer, he could get a civil 'duces tecum'  decryption key
subpoena; and if the key was not produced, he would likely win the
case by default.

Nik N.