Linux printing on a windows network, where to start

henning henning.red at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:20:45 UTC 2008

Thanks for the help, I'm impressed that it could be so easy. Unfortunately,
we have an OKI C8600 and of all the one hundred supported OKI printers the
C8600 is not one of them. I tried other drivers but it just keeps printing
the pages in landscape mode instead of portrait. Its is pretty weird
printer, the paper is loaded wide side first. Compensating by printing in
landscape mode only gives "unknown error message".

Henning