[Fwd: Ubuntu 8.10 error XCBUnlockDisplay: Assertion `xcb_get_request_sent]

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 21:44:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Julio M. Vega Perez
<jm.vegap at alumnos.urjc.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the next problem. When I launch some applications over Ubuntu
> 8.10, whose use OpenGL, I receive the following error:
>
>   xcb_lock.c:33: _XCBUnlockDisplay: Assertion
> `xcb_get_request_sent(dpy->xcb->connection) == dpy->request' failed.

Is this the only output you get or is there more output prior to this?

> What kind of problem they are? Can anybody help me please? I've been
> trying it for about two months ago.

I've only experienced this with my own (badly) written code and each
time it was because I was creating non thread-safe code. Is this
Python code by any chance?

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0