network configuration

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetil1001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:10:48 UTC 2008

hello!

After upgrading to intrepid, something strange happened. When I shutdown the
computer, the network configuration
forgets the DNS (domain name server) direction, and I have to type in it
anew whenever powerup again.
What to do? No problems with IP address!

Kjetil

--
"Perhaps there is no such thing as unilateral power. After all, the man 'in
power' depends on receiving information all the time from outside. He