OT: printer support [was: Re: Should I add this Repo?]

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 05:18:52 UTC 2008

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:

> From: Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
> Subject: Re: OT: printer support [was: Re: Should I add this Repo?]
> To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 6:35 PM
> Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
>

> > --- On Tue, 10/28/08, Derek Broughton
> <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> From: Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
> >> Subject: Re: OT: printer support [was: Re: Should
> I add this Repo?]
> >> To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> >> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 2:11 PM

> last word.
> >> Thanks for all the input.
> >>
> >> Not if you keep posting after you said you
> wouldn't :-)
> >>
> > Well, If you and others would quit posting things that
> makes the overall
> > argument seem very one sided and forcing me to
> counter, I would quit
> > replying.
>
> LOL.  Haven't you figured it out yet?  It _is_
> one-sided.  Brother is asking
> you to do something potentially dangerous, and you are
> blindly doing it
> without considering the problems - and _everybody_ has told
> you that.
> You're on your own.
> --
> derek

You know Derek, you really are a obnoxious smart ass of a person, but others have told you that before. The only time you've ever responded to my posts is to be critical with little if any help provided. That's the case in most of your replies. Too bad as you certainly have the knowledge and expertize to provide good help. You need an attitude adjustment so that you realize, if that's possible, that you are just another human being and not some Ubuntu Linux god.
I'd like to meet you face to face and hear you make some of the comments you are prone to do, the attitude adjustment would be forthcoming and the laughing_out_loud would come from the othr side of your teeth. But you'd have to travel from Canada to SoutheastTexas where people are friendly and know proper manors and behavior. I'm only a 155 pound 71 year old with a bad back but it's a promise I'd love and would keep. I'm no Karl here and you just need to shut up for once in your life. Let me know if your ever down this way. I'll make a special effort to meet you face to face.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net