sdavmor at systemstheory.net
Tue Oct 28 21:40:24 UTC 2008
jeffgd at comcast.net wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me so fast.
> I have XP and whatever that includes.
> I also have Nero, would you mind giving me the steps?
It shouldn't matter what version of Nero. A couple of different
approaches... [checks the Windows 2K FTP/printers server that has Nero
7 on it] ... OK, do this:
1) put the blank CD-R in the burner
2) right click on the ISO image
3) find "Open With" and select Nero (it gave me "express essentials")
4) burn the image with verification (I suggest a speed < MAX)
5) boot it
6) check it for integrity off the Ubuntu "live" startup menu
7) now decide what you want to do from there
Any more questions, just ask. Plenty of folks here that have made the
Cheers, SDM -- a 21st Century Schizoid Man
Systems Theory internet music project: <www.systemstheory.net>
on MySpace: <www.myspace.com/systemstheory>
on Last FM: <www.last.fm/music/Systems+Theory>
get "Codetalkers" *free* at <www.mikedickson.org.uk/codetalkers>
More information about the ubuntu-users