Network manager not working with manual settings

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:17:22 UTC 2008

Sorry. I forgot to mention that I am running Intrepid now on this computer. I
just set a manual address on another computer that runs Hardy and network
manager works flawlessly. I only seem to have the netmask 21 problem I posted
about using network manager on Intrepid. Since my internet connection is set via
network manager, I wanted to be able to set my second port the same way,
especially since network manager seems to override all other persistent settings
I may set elsewhere.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
--