Should I add this Repo?

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Sun Oct 26 12:45:27 UTC 2008

<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/IntrepidUpgrades>

> Or mor importantly - Should I?

That depends ...

If you always want to run the latest version, then the answer is yes
(obviously). If you have hardware that is better supported by 8.10, then
it may be useful as well.

However there may be hardware that is supported by 8.04 which isn't
supported by 8.10. Then the answer would be no if you have that hardware.

And if you are using Kubuntu with KDE3 now you should check if you want to
switch to the new KDE4 version.

I think you should decide yourself depending on your needs. And you should
probably check the release notes as well:
<http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/810>

Nils