aspire one wifi problems

Joeri De Backer fonsken at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:47:55 UTC 2008

Hello,

You'll have to update your /etc/apt/sources.list... It is pointing to your
cdrom. Point it to the right cd drive, or to the network if you have a
cabled network connection. For example:
deb http://be.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy universe

Don't forget to do a sudo apt-get update before retrying...

Regards,

Joeri