Hug Thursday!

Dereck dereck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:23:10 UTC 2008

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

Charge your lasers, because it's time for another HugDay!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* cupsys!
 * 108 New bugs need a hug
 * 28 Incomplete bugs need a status check
 * 40 Confirmed bugs need a review

CUPSYS: The Common Unix Printing System is what controls printing
in Ubuntu, a fairly necessary task of any desktop machine.

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
 * Thursday October 16th
 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20081016

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a head start~ ;)
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.
My nick is Awsoonn, feel free to say hi any time!

If you're new to all this, head to
 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

~Dereck
[From the BugSquad]